Today we were supposed to do a mini game. My class got in trouble for
talking so we had to do 2 pages of math.
I thought it would of been fun but
we didn't get to do it.
Tuesday
Today we got to start our mini game and
we are on step 2.We started off on a bad start but we ended up really good .So hopefully we can do the same tomorrow.We also got to work on our blogs and rote what we did the day before.
Wednesday
Today we are going to try to finish our mini game and try not to do math work.But so fare we are not doing good .We are also trying to figure out what sign makes it go right.We found out how to make the item go up and down and left and right .We experienced how to make it go faster and slower.
Thursday
Today we are supposed to finish our mini game because yesterday we were being bad again and had to put our heads down the rest of the class period.We also are starting off at a good start .So hopefully we wont have to do book work .
I might be wrong .I'm wishing our class is good so we can finish our game today.
Friday
Today we are going to keep on doing our mini game.Something that I liked about the Mini game project is that I like the way we got to move the bunny up and down.It was fun because we learned how to move the correct faster and faster.One thing that I didn't like about the mini game project Is that some of the parts are hard.
Thursday
Today we are supposed to finish our mini game because yesterday we were being bad again and had to put our heads down the rest of the class period.We also are starting off at a good start .So hopefully we wont have to do book work .
I might be wrong .I'm wishing our class is good so we can finish our game today.
Friday
Today we are going to keep on doing our mini game.Something that I liked about the Mini game project is that I like the way we got to move the bunny up and down.It was fun because we learned how to move the correct faster and faster.One thing that I didn't like about the mini game project Is that some of the parts are hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment