The lottery is about a school named Harlem Success Academy.The school has to fire people or teachers if they don't do there job correct.One thing that I liked about the movie is that they are a really good school and that they help the kids a lot.In New York you cant fire someone at the school if they have been there for over ten years.
The rest f the movie was about how
the kids got in the school or if they didn't win the lottery or not.I really liked this movie because it shows how hard kids and parents work to get in to a school.I feel like if that were me trying to go in to a school and i lost out of a lottery i would be very disappointed in my self and I'll just have to try harder next time.So to all you kids who are trying to get in the lottery and don't make it just keep on trying and maybe you will get it next time.
One other thing was that there were 3,000 kids and parents who aplyed and only 475 kids got in.
No comments:
Post a Comment