I like the name ,but you could use more colr to draw attention.
I ReAly Like ThE IDeA Of ThE GaMe!! :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
I really liked your game it seems cool how you explained it..=)
i lyk ur game alote it looks fun and cool but what are u trying to do in the game ?????maybe u shuld add qustions at the end or somthing but its cool
I like the name ,but you could use more colr to draw attention.
ReplyDeleteI ReAly Like ThE IDeA Of ThE GaMe!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI really liked your game it seems cool how you explained it..=)
ReplyDeletei lyk ur game alote it looks fun and cool but what are u trying to do in the game ?????maybe u shuld add qustions at the end or somthing but its cool
ReplyDelete